Your first visit to Ashby Park Family Orthodontics establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What to Expect
Our number one goal is to give you the confident, beautiful smile that you’ve always dreamed of. We know and completely understand that choosing to have orthodontic care is a huge decision. Our doctors and team at Ashby Park Family Orthodontics will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
At your initial consultation, you will have the opportunity to meet our team and learn about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. Your initial visit will consist of complimentary photos, x-rays, and a complete oral exam by one of our doctors.
- Review your medical and dental history forms
- Determine whether treatment is necessary
- Discuss if treatment is needed now, or should be delayed based on appropriate growth and development
- Inform you of how long treatment will take
- Discuss all financial information, payment plans and insurance options
Our doctors will give you the individual attention needed to provide you with a detailed treatment plan that will achieve the most confident beautiful you.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in orthodontics.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.